- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700T 2.90 GHz Processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)
- 16GB DDR4 at 2400MHz Memory, 2TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive, Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- Intel HD Graphics 630, HDMI out, HDMI in, B&O Play, 3 in 1 media card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.2, HP HD camera, HP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- 4x USB 3.1 (1 with Battery Charging 1.2) , 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1x Microphon/Headphone Combo
Hardware Platform: PC
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Details: HP Pavilion 24 All-in-One
The 23.8" Pavilion 24 Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop from HP is a slim and sleek all-in-one PC that
is suitable for both home and office use. Its 23.8" WLED-backlit IPS micro-edge display features 10-point
multi-touch functionality, allowing you to utilize the touch gestures and functions in Windows 10 to further
improve accessibility and productivity. Furthermore, driven by integrated Intel HD Graphics 630, the screen
has a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution that delivers crisp and clear pictures. An HDMI-out port on the back of
the system provides you the option to connect an additional display, while an HDMI-in port allows you to
input images from an external source.
Gigabit Ethernet | 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi (2x2) | Bluetooth 4.2
When you need to access the Internet or a network, you can wirelessly connect using the built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2x2) that
features dual-band (2.4 and 5 GHz) technology. For wired connections, there is also a Gigabit Ethernet jack. You can also pair
additional wireless peripherals to this system using Bluetooth 4.2 technology.
3-in-1 SD Media Card Reader
A 3-in-1 media card reader accepts SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards, allowing you to add additional storage as well as
transfer files between your mobile devices.
HP Dual Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and tuning by B&O PLAY deliver a rich, authentic audio experience.
HP Privacy Camera
The pop-up camera and microphone are only enabled when in use, securing your privacy.
The barely visible bezel revolutionizes your display by letting a larger screen fit into a smaller frame.