- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700 3.60 GHz Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.20 GHz), Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- 64GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive + 8TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
- No Wireless, Built-in 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Delivers Reliable Data Transfer
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630, DVD Burner (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD), No SD Memory Card
- 1 Year Limited Warranty, Dell Wired Keyboard, Dell USB Optical Mouse, AC Adapter
Hardware Platform: PC
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Publisher: Dell Computers
Details: OptiPlex 7050 Tower Desktop
Work unimpeded: These desktops come with all the same reliability and space saving benefits you've come to expect without sacrificing power or performance.
Take back your workspace: Custom-designed cable covers reduce clutter and match the chassis for a more efficient and visually appealing work space.
Service with ease: Tool-less serviceability and in-band management enable accessible system maintenance so you can you easily upgrade and replace components.
Stay flexible: The new OptiPlex Small Form Factor All-in-One Stand, provides the aesthetics of an all-in-one, with the ultimate display flexibility your work demands.
Stay secure: With TPM, chassis intrusion, DDPE, and tower/small form factor cable covers you can focus more on your work a spend less time worrying about your system.
Always up to date: Every OptiPlex 7050 is available with Dell Command Suite, making driver, BIOS, and firmware updates easier. These free tools allow flexible and automated BIOS
or system configurations for your company, allowing you to manage your fleet easily and securely every time.
A partner you can trust: The OptiPlex 7050 delivers the reliability and consistency your work demands.